China Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition
Hosted by China Alliance of Platform for Innovation of Informationization and Industrialization (CAPiii) and iNetPlus International Incubator Platform, the annual China Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition has been the go-to platform for thousands of ambitious entrepreneurs to showcase their ideas. Many technology startups have been funded through this competition in the past. This year, the competition opens up its door to entrepreneurs and startups worldwide. Participate to showcase your great ideas for a chance to win:
- USD $15,000 – 75,000
- Return flight tickets to China
- FREE legal services for business registration in China
- 1 year of FREE office space
China Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition eligibility requirements
- Participating team is not registered or established as a company (this includes overseas Chinese student entpreneurs)
- Participating team holds technological innovations, and can provide the business plan
- The core team has no less than 2 members
- Participating team holds all its IP, without property disputes with any other parties or individuals
- Participating team is willing to develop its business in China in the future
- Participating team is already registered as a company
- Participating company has a mature business model
- The product has completed the final test phase
- Participating company has no intellectual property disputes
- Participating company is willing to develop its business in China, and is willing to seek strategic partnership in China.
- Application Deadline: June 20, 2016
- 1st round (preliminary assessment): June 22 – July 08, 2016
- 2nd round (rematch): July 15, 2016
- 3rd round (final defence): July 16, 2016
North America: email@example.com Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the competition!
To apply, please submit your business plan using the form below before June 20, 2016.